Friday 8 November 2013

PRODUCTION LOG - Creating my time lapse video

 
Today I imported my time lapse pictures. Sir showed me how to import it and make it so that each picture only lasted for 4 frames. this was very helpful as it prevented me wasting my time by having to re size every single indivdual clip by hand. This was a huge time saver and allowed me to move on pretty quickly. The clips were inserted in chronological order making it nice and easy to export. At the end of the time lapse I have placed some pictures of my actor wearing the televison prop just to show how it was used later on. The time lapse will prove very helpful as it gives the audience and insight into the behind the scenes of my short film. It also adds a personal feel to the movie as it shows the effort that I put in, in order to make this film my own. I also feel that it shows how devoted to the film I am because i gave up a few hours in order to make one prop.


In total there were over three hundred and fifty individual photographs as it took a picture every 3 seconds and it lasted for one hour and fifty six minutes. It's very funny to think that my work that took nearly two hours out of my day is summarised in a mere one minute forty five second video.

No comments:

Post a Comment