Friday 12 July 2013

PRODUCTION LOG - Refining my idea

I have spent this week refining and adapting my idea because I was not comfortable with the concept I had initially prepared as I felt it was something that could have been adapted and changed in order to make the final product a better viewing experience at the end of the project. The idea has kept a few things from my initially proposed idea of a music video to Daft Punk's Human After All, but it is no longer a music video. I have chosen to remove the sound track completely in order to make way for a short film that focuses on the flaws in today's society. The idea mainly focuses on the way in which media today has consumed our lives. I want to make a short film that forces the audience to understand how we are now obsessed with the media to the extent that we can barely live our lives without it. i am planning to use an old "fat-back" TV in order to receive a good quality finish that will establish meaning as its a TV that maybe only older viewers will recognize and be able to identify with.












No comments:

Post a Comment