Friday 20 December 2013

Actor Release Form


It is important for my actor to sign a release form because you must have proof of consent to film in certain situations. Normally a legal requirement in industry, it helps to have this used in my coursework because it gives me an idea of what I will have to use if I make it into the filming industry.

I filled the entire form out for my actor by providing his name and my own in the correct spots. I then handed it over to him in order to receive his signature. My telephone number and email is not provided on the form as I didn't see it fit to include those. I also opted to not have him write his phone number and email as I didn't write my own and that would be unfair.

Having something like this also adds professionalism to the short film and in some way I feel that it makes my actor and I work harder as the project seems far more real than just a school project.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment