Tuesday 3 December 2013

Media Theory - Question 1A - Creativity

My short film is very creative as it harnesses different ideas and genres in order to present a hidden message to my audience about their media consumption. The idea of the television head prop came to me when browsing the internet, I then adapted it and created it so it was suitable to be worn by my actor with comfort. Creativity was of the up most importance when I was filming as I needed to make sure that the message was brought across accurately and with a good enough focuses to not blur the entire film. I used creativity in my shot variation as well considering I used many close ups and I then started to play around with the focus of my clips. Creativity was especially relevant when I was creating my poster and my article; I had to think up questions that my actor and I could answer in order to make sure the magazine was still interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment